Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I get my car detailed?
There are A LOT of benefits to getting your vehicle detailed professionally!
1) You don't have to clean it
2) We have the best cleaning products and tools to get those hard to clean areas
3) Your vehicle will shine like the first day you had it
4) It helps keep your car well-maintained and increases the longevity! (Cracked dashes, failing paint, etc.)
5) We are eco friendly with no runoff!
These are just a few of many reasons - have additional questions? Contact us!
I live in an apartment, can you still detail my car?
Yes! We now offer runoff-free detailing both inside and out! No need to worry about storm drain runoff or trying to find power or water hookups.
To give the best detail possible, all vehicle doors need enough space to open completely! Have the space? Give us a ring!
Why am I getting charged a distance fee?
We have a service area of 30 miles with the first 10 miles being complimentary and then from 10 - 30 miles it is $2/miles round trip. This helps cover our time, gas, and vehicle expenses in order to keep us up and running!
Will I get charged the deep cleaning fee?
The best way we can determine this is if you send us a picture of your interior! Stains, thick gunk, pet hair and layers and layers of dirt usually mean a deep cleaning fee.
Here is an example if you would need a deep cleaning fee!
*Fee prices vary depending on condition of vehicle
There is an odor in my vehicle, can you remove it?
To remove an odor we will need to steam clean the interior, including all fabrics and lightly clean the headliner. After we give your interior a good wipe down, we place an ozone generator in the vehicle to kill off any additional odor-causing bacteria and mold.
We highly recommend replacing your cabin air filter at the time of this service.
Check out our Odor/Mold Removal Package for more information about this service.
Do you offer discounts?
Here are our current specials! Check back to see if they've changed:
- LIFETIME 10% Military Discount
- LIFETIME 10% OFF for First Responders!
Do you work in bad weather?
Rain: Washington is a funny beast and we are prepared! Rain or shine, we will show up and have the equipment necessary to complete your detail.*
Excessive Heat: If the high of the day reaches 90℉ or higher we will need to reschedule the appointment to earlier in the day or to another day as our cleaning solutions will dry in high temperatures.
Snow and Ice: If there is any snow or ice on your driveway, we will need to move your appointment to the next available time slot. We understand the inconvenience this causes and greatly appreciate your understanding to keep us safe.
What size is my vehicle?
- 2 door coupes with NO rear seats
- Examples: Mazda Miata, MINI Roadster, Smart Car, Fiat Spider, Audi TT Roadster, BMW Z4, Corvette
- 2 door coupes with rear seats
- Examples: Ford Mustangs, Honda Civic (2 Door), Infiniti G37 Coupe, Porshe 911, Chevy Camaro, Subaru BRZ, BMW Coupe
- 4 door sedans, hatchbacks, compact SUVs
- Examples: BMW X3 & X5, Audi Q3 & Q5, Chevy Equinox, Ford Focus, Ford Escape, Infiniti G37 Sedan, BMW M3 Sedan, Hyundai Veloster
- SUVs, Trucks, Minivans
- Audi Q7, BMW X7, Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Suburban, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Toyota 4Runner, Ford Explorer, Ford F150+, Dodge Ram 1500+, Honda Odyssey
Do I need an exterior polish?
If your car is more than a few years old, it would benefit from getting a polish!
Have you taken your car through a touch car wash? Have you used a scrub brush to clean the exterior? How about even a microfiber mitt?
Well, all these cleaning devices create small swirls and overtime make the paint lose the beautiful shine it once had. Don't believe me? Go out to your vehicle with a flash light and you'll be able to see them first hand!
Polishing helps remove those swirls and let the true color of your paint come through again! Look below to see the before and after of this polish and how the green came to life!